Life is an amazing gift.
My parents and siblings smother me in love,
and my friends are constantly teaching me new things about the great world in which I live.
Metalearning -- learning how to learn -- is my greatest passion.
Right now, my two big goals in life are to
(1) pass on my joy of learning to mankind by improving education and
(2) make the world a better place with technology.
I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by people who help me grow closer to these objectives every day.
I'm studying Computer Science and Mathematics at Walla Walla University; software is the focal point of my academic career. My main projects right now are
- The Mask: an open-source platform for mugbooks.
- Apollo: epic poem mixing Greek and Hebrew mythology.
- Pigeon: a system of accessories to assist automated drone deliveries.
- Sweet Onion Boys: an album from Walla Walla's best muscians.
- Swink: ultrasonic for the kitchen.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
I'm always looking for amazing people with whom I can share big thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by!